Contest Makeup Raya 2018 (Closed)
Contest Officially Closed
Congratulations to winners for CasaMUA Makeup Raya Contest.
1st Prize Winner: Aruza Qeyshakhayla
2nd Prize Winner: Natasha Shahrin
3rd Prize Winner: Raisha Batrisyia
How To Participate
This contest is open to all Malaysians.
- Like our Facebook page CasaMUA Malaysia
- Upload your makeup photo (self or by makeup artist) to Facebook and mention tag @casamuamy on your post – CasaMUA Malaysia Facebook page mention Casamua Malaysia and send message with snapshot of your FB with photo. (if makeup artist creates the makeup, pls refer to the Eligibility Criteria section below)
- Post with of your makeup theme – raya glam/ diva raya / rose gold makeup/ brown gold makeup/ soft glam peach/ copper tone/ glowy raya/ passion fruit/coral makeup/ frozen inspire (can youtube for ideas for raya look), your name, and hashtag #casamua #makeuprayacontest #rayalook
- Once your photo has been uploaded onto CasaMUA Malaysia CONTEST ALBUM, share the link to your Facebook, invite your friends to like your photo and the Casamua Malaysia Facebook page.
- Photo with the unique/creative makeup creation according to jury wins.
- Contestants must submit screenshot and message to CasaMUA Malaysia
Cosmetic product prizes sponsored by Lover Medic.
Terms & Conditions:
Makeup Contest (“the Contest”) is solely organised by Casamua Digital (“the Organiser”) and is open to all Malaysian citizens and permanent residents in Malaysia. Employees or immediate family members & relatives of the Organiser, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising/PR agencies and suppliers are NOT eligible to participate in the Campaign.
By taking part in this campaign, you have indicated that you have read, understood and agreed to the terms and conditions and decisions of the Organiser without limitation or qualification. You further agree that all decisions of the Organiser shall be final and conclusive.
Organizer reserve the right to refuse contestant participation for photos that do not meet the standard and criteria based on theme for Makeup Raya.
The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify contestants who participate with multiple submission photo from multiple Facebook profile ID. We may request for proof of verification such as IC number and phone number to validate claims.
The Contest is a campaign to win 3 cash prizes as per above organized by Casamua Digital for the photo with best, creative makeup with Raya theme.
Products are sponsored by Lover Medic and all image and product rights belong to Lover Medic.
The Campaign will run from 16th May 2018 to 14th June 2018. (“the Campaign Period”). The Organiser reserves the sole and absolute right to alter or end the Campaign at any time prior to the expiry of the Campaign Period without giving any prior notice and no compensation in cash or in kind shall be given.
Each user who completed the actions stated under “How To Participate” for Facebook during the Campaign Period will be eligible for the Campaign. Each contestant eligible for single entry photo to participate in the contest.
Makeup artist are eligible to makeup model contestants and entitled to single entry participation. Submission by uploading the model’s photo to Facebook is done by the makeup artist. If selected as the winner, prize is awarded to the makeup artist for the value of their creation.
Makeup creation photo upload submission must be recent for the Makeup Raya contest and not past photos taken before 16th May 2018.
Selection of winners are at the sole discretion of the Organiser. The Organiser will only select a winner if the total number of entries is at least 10 per week.
Judges winner selection is based on uniqueness, creative, clear and good makeup techniques, photo clarity, following the rules of participation “How to Participate” and Likes (not a main criteria but small contributing factor)
Announcement of winners shall be published in CasaMUA Malaysia Facebook page.
The Organisers reserves the sole and absolute right to disqualify any winner or reject a winner deemed ineligible for the Campaign (as outlined in the Terms and Conditions) or if he/she had engaged in a manner that Organiser considers inappropriate or unacceptable. Should erroneous or false information be provided and result of which forfeits the winner from obtaining the Prize, Organizer will not be held liable to any forms of compensation.
Winners will be notified via whatsapp, email, Facebook instant message or telephone by the Organiser.
Upon receiving the mail, winners will have 5 business days to contact the Organiser with their contact details and IC number, failing which the winner will be forfeited from obtaining the Prize. Upon contacting the Organiser, the winner may be asked several verification questions
The Organiser reserves the right to substitute and replace the Prizes offered with another Prizes of equal or higher value.
The Organizer reserves its right to award the Prizes to another winner should the winner fail to contact the Organiser with their contact details within the time period stipulated above.
Limitations of Liability
- The Organiser’s decisions in any matter in relation to the Campaign shall be final, conclusive and not subject to any review. Any request for appeal and review shall not be entertained.
- The Organiser shall not be liable for any claims by the Customers or third-party claims or losses of any nature resulting from or in connection with this Campaign.
- The Organiser shall not be responsible or liable for any claims of loss or damage to property or any personal injury or loss of life resulting from or in connection with this Campaign.
- The Customer acknowledges and agrees that the Organiser reserves the rights to disqualify any participation if Customer is in breach of its obligations or any terms and conditions of this Campaign.
- Notwithstanding the above, Organiser accepts no responsibility for lost, misdirected, illegible, late, mutilated or altered entries. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Organiser reserves the right to reject any participation of the Customer at its sole and absolute discretion without having to assign any reasons whatsoever.
- The Organiser does not take any responsibility in the case of an event that may prevent the Customer from participating in the Campaign, as a result of certain technical restrictions or other limitations specific or force majeure which include but not limited to regulatory events, government directive, government intervention and act of God etc.
- By participating in this Campaign, Customer hereby grants Casamua Digital perpetual and non-exclusive license the right to use the names, pictures, voice or video recordings and entries or display any matter related to any of the Customer for advertising purposes, advertising, trade or promotion purposes in any media. All photographs, personal information and names submitted in the Campaign, service marks, trade names, trademarks are the property of Casamua Digital. Casamua Digital reserves the right, at its absolute discretion and the Customer is not entitled to claim any payment in any form, fee or compensation for the use of their images or details in relation to the above.